Hi Children,
I take it you all had a nice week-end and ready to begin a fresh, new week. It has been more than a month since we arrived here late August. I promised John that I would take some photos around our hotel to give him a sense of our neighborhood atmosphere. Since photos occupy a lot of memories, I have zipped them to reduce the size considerably. Should you have a problem of opening them, please let me know. This set of photos can be classified into three groups: 1. photos of apartments; 2. the mall inside the subway station; 3. night scenes just outside our hotel.
As I told you earlier, our hotel is located right in the center of Seoul, the price of apartments is very high. Ones you see are taken through the window of our hotel. Each building may consist of about 80-100 apartments, each costing more than US$1 million for a size of only about 1200 sq.ft.
We have a very convenient subway system here in Seoul. I take two subway trains and then transfer to a bus, taking me more than 1.5 hours to get to my work everyday. One nice thing about the subway system is that there is a quite large mall on the same ground as the subway. As you see, they have almost every eatery you see in the US including McDonald, Burgerking, KFC, Dunkin-doughnuts, Pizza-Hut, etc.
Being the center of the city, we see a lot of people, especially young ones enjoying the night outings. Sometimes, it is so crowded that you cannot go through the crowd without pushing them to the side. It gives you a headache and therefore, we don't go out once the sun is set.
Please enjoy the photos and give your comments if you wish. Love Dad.



Room Amenities:
air conditioning ; desk ; hair dryer ; internet access (wireless) ; internet access ; ironing board
television ; bathtub ; shower ; separate shower and tub ; microwave ; kitchenette ; satellite/cable TV ; DVD/CD player ; coffee/tea maker ; complimentary bottled water ; non smoking rooms wireless internet access (complimentary) ; internet access (complimentary)
No comments:
Post a Comment