Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lunch with sisters-in-law and Cousin

October 25, 2009

Hi everyone,

First of all, I had a session with a physical therapist on Friday for an hour. He pushed the spot I have pain when I walk so hard that I almost cried. However, he promised me that I will feel much better at the third session. My second session is scheduled for the coming Thursday. He also taught me six different ways to stretch the muscles which will cure my problem and I have to practice this stretching routine for at least 5-6 months, for half an hour daily. He thinks that if I am diligent in doing this exercise, my problem will go away. He also pointed out that I have to get rid of my fat in the tummy, which I have been trying to do without much success so far. I asked him how I do this and his answer was that I cut my dinner into half. Hey, that seems to be a tough job for me but I will try when I get back home.
Yesterday, I invited my favorite three ladies for lunch. A photo taken during the luncheon is attached for your perusal. Clockwise, the first lady is my cousin (a sister of Rita’s mother; the oldest member alive of the Han family), my sister in law (Jeong-Ki’s mother), and another sister in law (Dong-In’s mother). Today, we will have dinner with your mother’s brother and his wife. Since we will be leaving within a month, I am trying to say good-bye to my closest family members and also my friends. Next Saturday, we will be visiting Hyeon-ju’s mother in Jung-up.

Fall colors are getting into their full strength, which makes me nostalgic about various country sides of this lovely peninsular. Unfortunately, I have a lot to finish up before I take off and don’t seem to have time to visit many different places where we can enjoy various colors. I will write to you soon. Love Dad.






No comments: